By blocking someone on Facebook, you will automatically block them on Messenger. Read on to learn about how to unblock someone on Facebook Messenger.
Steps to Unblock Someone From Facebook Messenger
Follow the steps to unblock someone from Facebook messenger.
- Open your messenger app, and click your profile picture in the top left.
- In the menu, you will see the privacy option below the preferences. Click on the privacy.
- Click on the Blocked Accounts option.
- Then click the name of the person you want to unblock.
- In the end, click on the unblock messages and calls, you will see a dialogue box then click on unblock. And that’s it. Read more informational blogs.